SPALETTA RANCH—Petaluma CA
Working certified organic dairy, 1860’s farmhouse, second house and modular home on 722 acres.
Nestled in the hills of West Petaluma this 772 acre Marin County ranch is truly a rare offering. The ranch has been farmed by the Spaletta family for generations and is forever protected by the Marin Agricultural Land Trust. It is currently home to a working certified organic dairy, improvements include a circa 1880 farmhouse, second home built in the 60’s, modular home, 1,000 ton hay barn, 12 cow milk barn, commodity barn, 3 free stall barns totaling 500 stalls, 23 foot acre reservoir and a 6 acre foot stock pond. Centrally located between Petaluma and Novato the ranch is situated in spectacular Hicks Valley.
- Spaletta Ranch is 772+/- acres
- 1880 farmhouse 3424+ Sq Ft
- 1963 home 1776+ Sq Ft
- 24,000 sq. ft. free stall barn, 208 stalls, feeds 240 cows
- 10,400+ Sq Ft free-stall barn
- 7,770+ Sq Ft free-stall barn
- 12,000+ Sq Ft hay barn
- 5,000+ Sq Ft dry cow barn
- 11,200+ Sq Ft springer barn/commodity barn
- 1930’s 12 cow back-out milking barn, remodeled in 1960’s
- 3,850+ commodity barn
- Storage tanks
- Several shops and smaller buildings
For additional information, or to visit this unique property, contact Century 21 Bundesen today (707) 769-7100.